National Award in Food Safety Qualification - Level One
The National Awarding Organisation HABC, the Food for Life Partnership and the Design and Technology Association (DATA) have worked together to develop a Level 1 National Award in Food Safety qualification aimed at Key Stage 3 in schools. The qualification which will launch at the end of September 2011 has been developed in consultation with key food technology teachers to be specific for both the domestic and education setting, whilst also complementing the food technology curriculum.
- A nationally recognised qualification – a useful for entry to the world of work
- Assessed through a multi choice question paper;
- Links directly to the food technology curriculum
- Increased knowledge of food safety and hygiene that can also be used in the home
- Builds student self-esteem
- Raises visibility of food technology departments
- Low cost examination fees.
To register your interest in the qualification, send your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details can be found on the flyer. For further information email Paul Burton, Qualification Manager at HABC, at email@example.com