Become a FFLP Super Blogger
Writing a blog is a simple way to tell everyone about the brilliant work your school is doing. A great blog with news and photos can really motivate readers too.
To encourage you to keep on blogging, every month we'll be selecting one or more "FFLP Super Bloggers" whose FFLP news and photos we think will really inspire others.
It's open to all, so read on for some top tips:
Top Tips for Super Bloggers
- Write about what matters to you. When you and your pupils are passionate about a subject, then that passion will shine through in the blog.
- Learn from others. Read other people's blogs for inspiration and have a think about what you like and what you don't like, about what works and what doesn't.
- Be honest. If the slugs ate all of your cabbages, then tell us. Imperfections are interesting and are a valuable lesson for everyone to learn from in the future. Talk about what you would do differently next time.
- Post regularly. Keep your blog current by updating posts regularly. Use today's date so that we will be able to see your post, rather than a date in the future or from the past.
- Fine tune your posts. Make sure you check spelling, punctuation and grammar. Blogging can be a great way to get students interested in creative writing.
- Include pictures. Where possible, add a photo that complements the blog, that is relevant, or will make the reader smile!
- Above all, give it a try! Practise makes perfect and before you know it, you'll be an FFLP Super Blogger!
At the end of each month, we'll pick the best blogger (or bloggers!), who will get some of our fantastic new Super Blogger stickers. We hope you'll wear them with pride!