The Awards 2019
Each year we celebrate caterers going the extra mile, making good, sustainable food the easy choice.
The 'Food for Life Served Here and Green Kitchen Standard Awards' celebrate individuals and food providers who are leading the way in delivering outstanding Served Here and inspiring others. Awards up for grabs are:
- 'Excellence at Silver and Gold' Award
- 'Innovation in customer engagement' Award
- 'Green Kitchen Standard' Award
- 'Food for Life Served Here Champions' Awards
Winners will be announced on 15th November at London's Living Room, City Hall, London, at an inspiring celebration event with words of encouragement by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales. Healthy food advocate Prue Leith CBE will deliver a welcome speech. The awards are an opportunity to raise a glass to the people who are serving millions of healthy, sustainable meals across the country every day. Last year, more than 130 industry professionals came together to mark the occasion.
We held our 2018 celebration on 3rd October at the Council House in Birmingham.
- Professor Tim Lang, Professor of Food Policy at City University of London
- Myles Bremner, Senior Consultant at Think Consulting Solutions
- Stephen Forster, National LACA Chair and Business Development Director for Chartwells
- Lynsey Gordon, Category Manager at Scotland Excel