The 'Served Here Food Champions' category celebrate individuals who are leading the way in championing Served Here. Finalists will be invited to the 'Food for Life Served Here and Green Kitchen Standard Awards' ceremony in London on 15th November 2019. Food champions will be judged by an independent judging panel and the lucky winners announced on the night.
The judges will be looking for someone who is going above and beyond to champion Served Here. They are looking for a story and example which demonstrates your nominee upholds the Served Here values. The 'Served Here Food Champions' categories are:
- Early years champion
- Further and higher education champion
- Healthcare champion
- Independent school champion
- Restaurants, events and leisure champion
- Schools champion
- Workplace champion
How to nominate
Nominate your Served Here Food Champion by submitting an online nomination form. You can include supporting material such as testimonials, menus, photos etc. Please only send relevant, concise and factual info. Ensure you have read the entry criteria thoroughly and answered within the 2500 character limit. Nominate yourself, a colleague or someone who has inspired you at a FFLSH accredited site.
It is this entry that will convince the judges your nominee deserves an award.In your nomination, please include how the nominee demonstrates at least one of the following:
- Leading on an innovative way of meeting the standards or a standard in particular
- Developed or created links with suppliers, customers, and wider community as part of their accreditation
- Passionate about good food and been involved in food education with staff and customers
- Been involved in making changes to meet the standards for example changes to ingredients, menus and the food served.
Nominations are open until Friday 6th September and Champion Award finalists will all be notified by 27th September and we will be in touch with next steps.