Making food part of the visitor experience
A day out doesn’t need to mean junk food made from ingredients from unknown sources. Food for Life Served Here is a fantastic good news story and a great marketing tool that helps to boost a site's reputation as a family friendly destination. The award helps to position visitor attractions as providers of great food customers can trust, championing food stories, linking the food served with sustainability and provenance.
- Lunch is an important part of any day out. We work with pioneering visitor attractions to award their menus. At its heart, Food for Life Served Here promotes ‘good’ food. In practice this means serving fresh, honest and local food cooked by chefs who really care about quality and ingredients
- The award offers a guarantee of meals cooked from scratch, using sustainable fish, free range eggs and ingredients that can be traced back to the farm. The tiered scheme rewards attractions who are taking extra steps with their food by implementing changes to make healthy eating easier for the customer and encouraging the use of locally sourced and ethical ingredients. This has the added benefit of supporting the local economy and protecting the environment for the future. A win-win.
Venues / Caterers
- Work with us to help improve your visitor experience by making food a priority and help share your food story.
- Strengthen your position as a provider of great food that customers can trust and help increase food sales.
- Working with attractions to ensure the ethos is continues through the food served in the restaurant or cafe. Using sustainable and ethical ingredients with a food story, something for food and beverage providers to celebrate and champion.
Make an application now or book an appointment with your local Food for Life Served Here development manager to learn more.