Fees for schools and hospitals, universities and business and industry.
Covered by your fee
- Independent endorsement from the Soil Association Certification and The Carbon Trust that your catering adheres to high standards of environmental management
- Use of the Green Kitchen Standard logo and all relevant marketing materials and messaging
- An annual onsite independent third-party audit by our experienced inspectors
- Desktop support throughout your certification process from a designated Certification Officer
- Bespoke recommendations on improving your environmental performance by the Carbon Trust
Paying by instalments
- Fees can be paid in six monthly instalments by way of a credit agreement from Premium Credit. Please note this involves an additional charge of 3.5% of the total value of the invoice, and a credit check may be required.
Discount: Food for Life Served Here Licensees and applicants are eligible to 10% off their Green Kitchen Standard fee.
Schools and Hospitals
Annual licence fee per contract: £2500 + VAT plus Annual multi-site fee: £125 + VAT plus Membership fee per site: £25 + VAT
Universities and Business and Industry
Annual licence fee per contract: £2500 + VAT plus Annual multi-site fee: £125 + VAT plus
|Number of sites:||Membership fee per site:|
|2-5||£250 + VAT|
|6-10:||£225 + VAT|
|11-25:||£200 + VAT|
|26-50:||£175 + VAT|