Terms and conditions
What's powering your kids competition
- Website users that make a search on the Food for Life map between the 2nd October 2017 and 31st October will automatically receive one entry for the school whose pin was subsequently clicked on the results page into a weekly prize draw.
- This competition is open to all visitors to the Foodforlife.org.uk website who make a search in the above manner.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost due to computer error in transit.
- Prize draws will be made weekly and will the winners will be drawn from all eligible searches made since the time of the previous prize draw. Food for Life's decision on all matters regarding the prize draw is final.
- No alternative prizes or cash will be offered to prize draw winners.
- Food for Life reserves the right to use the winning school in its future marketing communications.
- Food for Life reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, Food for Life reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.