- It good to see that it’s possible to have veg or a salad with every meal on the menu and great that veg other than peas and beans are on offer.
- Secret diner parents reported that children’s puddings were an appropriate size but that it would have been nice to see some fresh fruit included.
- We were really pleased to see some nice omega-3 packed oily fish included on the menu.
Could do better:
- It would be great if veg came with every meal as standard rather than as an option instead of chips.
- We’d love to see plain water, fruit juice or milk offered with the meal instead of sweet cordial.
Our secret diners said:
“The people were very pleasant and we enjoyed our visit.”
“Children's menu only up to age 7. My 8 year old ate from this menu but had to ask if my 11 year old could have a smaller adult meal which was provided.”
“Both my children enjoyed their food.”