- Coffee Culture are supporting British farmers with 100% of the meat on the children’s menu coming from the UK as well as much of their veg and their eggs, which are all free range. The fish fingers are also made with sustainably sourced cod.
- Two thirds of the menu is meat free offering great variety for veggies and those wanting to cut down on their meat consumption.
- The children’s pudding option is a healthy portion size
- Breastfeeding mothers are made to feel comfortable and the café works with a breastfeeding organisation who hold coffee mornings there.
Could do better:
- The gravy contains undesirable additives (E211 Sodium benzoate and E621 Monosodium glutamate) and more items could be freshly prepared on site.