- A portion of veg is served with every meal, and meals that pack in an extra portion are flagged on the menu – great support for healthy eating.
- Parents were pleased to learn that farm assured meat and sustainable fish are on the menu.
- A two-tier menu and carefully controlled portion sizes support children to eat an appropriate amount.
Could do better:
- Sugar alert! Free refills of sugary drinks continue to be available to children in restaurants, and offered by staff to families.
- Secret diners said that water was not freely available upon arrival in the restaurant.
Our secret diners said:
“My daughter enjoyed the meal so we did too, staff were friendly and responded well when she asked for things. The pudding was ice cream and fruit - just right.”