- It’s great to see that children’s portions of adult meals are offered as standard and this is made clear on the menu.
- Parents were really pleased to find children’s cutlery is available and a variety of children’s books are on hand to keep their little ones entertained.
- The menu is packed with a great variety of different veg and nearly half the menu is suitable for veggies.
- Our secret diners reported that staff were able to provide lots of detail about the provenance of the meat on offer.
- It’s great to see healthier carbs on offer across the menu instead of chips.
Could do better:
- We’d love to see healthier options being promoted by making them cheaper than those that are less healthy.
- Secret diners reported that one size fits all when it comes to cakes and puddings with no smaller portions for smaller people.