- It’s great to see fresh fruit available both as a starter and for pudding.
- Secret diners were pleased to find that all the meat on the children’s menu is British and can be traced back to the farm it was produced on, and they only use free range eggs. All fish on the children’s menu is sustainable.
- Parents can rest assured that all meals are freshly prepared and cooked in the restaurant with no undesirable additives. The chefs also change the menu to make sure that the produce they use is in season.
- Our secret diners praised Prego for being very family friendly with loads of activities for kids’ and attentive staff.
Could do better:
- It would be great to see at least one portion of veg included with every meal
Our secret diners said:
“We went on the special family meal session on a Sunday. Staff were amazing. Face painting, drawing and loads of toys available for children in this session. Menu good and varied. children's cups filled with tap water. Plastic plates etc. provided. Food good quality."