- There’s a great variety of food on the menu with a number of different carbs and a diverse choice of proteins available.
- Secret diners reported that the food was nicely presented and tasted delicious.
- Although there wasn’t any children’s cutlery available, staff were accommodating and were happy to find smaller spoons for younger children.
Could do better:
- We’d love to see a greater variety of veg available for children and a portion of veg included with every meal.
- Secret diners reported that tap water was not available upon arrival at the pub.
Our secret diners said:
“The food was lovely and the child's menu had nice choices but portion size was too large, limited flexibility.”