- The Vedas let us know that all the meat on their kids’ menu is farm assured and can be traced back to the farm it was produced on. They also sustainably sourced cod.
- All the dishes on the children’s menu are freshly prepared and cooked at the restaurant.
- Parents can be assured that none of the food their kids eat with contain any undesirable additives.
- Secret diners reported that staff were attentive and friendly.
Could do better:
- With only two meals accompanied by peas we’d love to see more veg on offer, at least one portion per meal please!
- Although the eggs used on the menu are sourced from the UK they are not free-range.
Our secret diners said:
“Good service. The waiter even went back for cooler plates for the children without us asking him to.”