Take part in Grandparent Gardening Week and win some fantastic prizes!
This year, we want to see pictures of all the amazing things you are doing as part of Grandparent Gardening Week and thanks to Pukka Herbs you could be in with a chance of winning a year’s supply of organic herbal teas for your school or early years setting!
Grandparent Gardening Week photo competition!
Are you digging a vegetable patch, building raised beds or doing some much needed weeding? We would love to see your pictures, particularly if they include members of your local community working with pupils.
You can be as creative or traditional as you like - below are a few suggestions to get you thinking:
- Green-fingered grandparents helping out in your garden
- Your pupils and teachers showing off their wellies
- Growing inspired crafty makes such as a seed mosaic or collage, or a beautiful painting of your garden in bloom
- Pupils and grandparents enjoying a home cooked lunch
How to enter
Entering is simple, all you need to do is upload a picture to Twitter. Don’t forget to tag us using @SAfoodforlife and use #GrandparentGardeningWeek.
Alternatively, you can upload the picture through your blog on your online portal. Don't forget to have the necessary photo permissions from parents before you upload or tweet.
Thanks to Pukka Herbs you could be in with a chance of winning a year’s supply of organic herbal teas for your school or early years setting!
Who can enter
All blogs must be received by midnight on Friday 6th April 2018. We will advise the winners that they have been successful by the end of the following week.
Terms and conditions
- Schools and early years settings who share their Grandparent Gardening Week photos by Friday 6th April 2018 will be considered eligible.
- This competition is exclusively open to Soil Association Food for Life schools and early years settings who have subscribed to our Membership or Awards package.
- Food for Life's decision is final.
- Food for Life reserves the right to use the winning school or Early Years setting in its future marketing communications.